My wife recently started playing Sims 4 on our TV, however she found the interface to be slightly on the small size. Luckily changing this is extremely simple.
- Open Documents
- Then open Electronic Arts
- Then open The Sims 4
- Right-click on “options.ini” (it may just be called “options” on your PC) and select “edit”
- Find the line that says “uiscale 100”
- If you want to make the interface larger, you’ll have to reduce the number (100), and vice versa
- For instance if you change the value to 50, everything will be exactly twice as large. If you changed it to 75, everything would be 50% larger. Likewise changing it to 200 would reduce the size to 50%, and changing it to 150 would reduce the size to 75%.
- Save the file and start the game, if the size is still not to your liking you can always go back and alter the value some more
I hope this helps you guys and girls, and if not feel free to leave a comment 🙂